Monday, October 1, 2007

I am really, really behind.

Two of my classes - Children's Literature and German - were unceremoniously cancelled and I've been scrambling madly to make up the units so I don't look like I was slacking off when my first applications go out in November. I've managed to sign up for Introduction to Middle Eastern History, which should be pretty fascinating, but I still need to buy the textbook to catch up with a week's worth of reading and suck it up that I'll get no credit for whatever assignments were due two days ago. And there's still another class to make up.

I'm also going to be participating in a group show that opens this Thursday, which is thrilling and amazing but I've planned around nine or ten big pieces and I've finished one.



This is not okay.

But I am okay.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new setup - I think blogging is a great way to keep in touch with people. I hope you're able to get more stuff done for the show - I really like what you've got up here!

    ps - I need to borrow some of your good-uses-for-leftover-produce ability. That granita looks good.

    ReplyDelete