Things I've managed to do in the past week:
1. Complete and hand in my midterm paper without an extension.
2. Start and complete the hard copy of a zine.
3. Finish a small painting.
4. Cook dinner almost every night.
Things that fell through the cracks:
1. Adding my intermediate drawing class to my quarter. My instructer is a little, shall we say, flighty and kept forgetting to give me the add code for the registrar. The result is now an added series of bureaucratic hoops I have to jump through for the sake of rounding out my units this quarter. Whatever, I'll finagle it out of her somehow. I just hate unnecessary complications.
2. I have a history midterm in a week? When did that happen?