Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm leaving for the airport in twelve hours. It's crazy, I haven't been to Korea in over a decade, and I'm freaking out a little because a) I hate flying, b) I hate companies with pathologically indifferent customer service, and c) I hate crowds and yet I am making a twelve hour flight with a notoriously indifferent airline to one of the most crowded cities in the world.

So instead of, you know, making sure I have everything and stuff like that, I've been enjoying the time I have left at home. (And yes, yes, I'll be back in eleven days, but that's the longest I've been away from home in four years. No, more like seven years. So it's weird for me.)



The next update will be from Seoul. HOW NUTS IS THAT. Holy moly.

1 comment:

  1. I hate flying too! But have an excellent time love, i bet it'll be well worth it. x

    ReplyDelete