Wednesday, July 29, 2009

He knows.



We travel infrequently. As soon as the suitcases come out Bartleby knows something's up, the same way he knows something's up when his cat carrier comes out, or when we reach for the kitty shampoo and squeeze a little into a full bath. He hates, hates, hates when we leave for a trip. August is going to be full of travel, and I'm a little afraid he won't stop sulking until Christmas.

My sister and I are leaving for Seoul the day after tomorrow and I still kind of can't believe it, and I am so underpacked, and I have basically been feeling a constant level of subdued anxiety for the last week without actually acting on it until this morning. Posts will be sporadic until I get back on the 11th. But then: get ready for a deluge of travel photos.

P.S. Yes that is my bra in the corner of the photo. I figured I should get that out of the way now, before things get too awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment