So, seven thing, seven things:
- Sometimes, looking at Salvador Dali paintings makes me nauseous.
- After working for almost two years at a bookstore my attention span for literature had been so whittled down that by the time I left I could only read short essays, cookbooks and graphic novels.
- I really want to learn tattoo art and inking after I graduate.
- When my boyfriend and I finish a jar of olives I always drain it and recycle it, but not before taking a few hearty sips of the brine.
- I sort of judge house guests by how much my cat likes them.
- The Planet Earth series made me cry. Especially the disc with the critically endangered Amur leopard. And the one with the camel. And oh, how could I forget that highlights the DEATHS OF POLAR BEARS AND BABY PENGUINS? Excuse me, I don't know where that came from.
- I think infant children are pretty cute, but they usually make me feel vaguely uncomfortable.