Thursday, December 13, 2007

FINALLY over

Get it? Eh? Because I just finished my finals - "finally"? Eh? Eh? Eh?

Sorry.

Tomorrow is a day I have all to myself. I'm going to:

1. mail out the two silhouettes that were bought by two very patient people (thank you for letting me get through my exams first).

2. clean like the dickens

3. finish Camden's mom's Christmas present (I'm knitting her some gloves)

4. make lots and lots of cookies

5. bake a chicken pot pie, because Camden asked me for one while I was in the middle of taking my online History of the Middle East final and I kind of snapped at him because I was in the middle of answering a question and he pulled this face:



and I felt so bad I told him he could have whatever he wanted for dinner tomorrow, and without a second's hesitation he said "Chicken pot pie!"

I think I've been had.

I've been working on more of the woodgrain silhouettes, so stay tuned for those and a couple other surprises.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing!

    As for Camden's photo - egads! I never thought I'd see a person successfully make 'puppy dog eyes', but I'd say he does a damn fine job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    And yeah, he's pretty persuasive. (Bastard.)

    ReplyDelete